Any coffee maker has a favorite place where exceptional coffee is brewed. For a month, such small expenses take a decent amount out of the budget. Therefore, true connoisseurs begin to look for ways to prepare their favorite drink at home. A drip coffee machine does a good job, but buying it is quite expensive. The best geyser coffee makers are not inferior in quality to competitors, but they cost much less. The principle of preparation is based on the fact that the steam passes through the coffee beans, impregnating the aroma.
Geyser coffee maker which company is better to choose
To buy a coffee maker that can cope with requests, you must first determine the company. Products of this type are found in representatives of consumer electronics, kitchen accessories. This is confusing and complicates the search for a suitable model. Only proven manufacturers were included in the 2019 rating.
- Rondell – a German brand with a long history that produces everything necessary for kitchen experiments. Each product has been tested by chefs of famous restaurants and is not in doubt.
- Tescoma is a Czech company that pays great attention to the design of its products, for which it has received numerous awards. They are sure that stylish dishes can be of high quality. Therefore, each product has a warranty of 3 to 10 years.
- Irit is a popular Chinese company that produces small appliances. Since 1996, developers have been constantly improving, attending European conferences and improving their technologies.
- Italco is a young Russian company that supplies equipment and everything necessary for memorable coffee breaks in offices. Recently, they have diversified their range with high-quality home-made options.
- Bialetti is a company with a rich history dating back to 1919. It was its founder, Alfonso Bialetti, who first invented the first geyser coffee maker with a classic design that has not been changed until now.
- Hotter is a Russian brand that started its business in 1996 with the production of aerogels. Today, they supply products in various areas of the middle and high price segments.
Rating of geyser coffee makers
To make it easier for buyers to search, the TOP was compiled based on data from confirmed reviews, online reviews, and expert opinions. Experienced baristas shared their views on what criteria should be used to select the best models of geyser coffee makers, among them:
- Method of preparation;
- Home equipment;
- The volume of the finished drink;
- Availability of a timer;
- The speed of cooking;
- Need to monitor the process;
- Coffee fortress;
- Body material;
- Easy to clean;
If there is a positive match for all the listed characteristics, the devices are included in the list and can be selected for use.
Best geyser coffee makers for gas and electric stoves
This is the preferred choice for most customers because of its cost-effectiveness and ease of use. The method of preparation is close to the classic one. 35 models participated in the comparison. The following 3 stand out in particular.
Kafferro Rondell RDS-499
The first nominee is distinguished by a matte black case. You should not be afraid of such a decision, the materials are designed in such a way that there are no stains left after washing. The two-layer non-stick coating will not spoil the taste of the drink and the appearance of the product. The volume is designed for 350 ml, which is 2 cups of strong espresso. The average cooking time is 4 minutes.
- Stylish design;
- A simple wash;
- Robust design;
- Care tips included.
- Over time, scratches appear on the case.
Users in the reviews note that they have forgotten about the potholder since the purchase of the Rondell Kafferro RDS-499. The handle is firmly screwed and does not heat up at all.
Tescoma Monte Carlo
The geyser coffee maker for 6 cups is made of stainless steel. Hence the impressive weight – 770 grams and brutal appearance. The advantage is that all the grounds remain in a special compartment and do not fall into the mug. The model is often taken with you, without worrying about its versatility, since cooking is possible on induction cookers. The cooking time is 8 minutes.
- Thermal insulation handle;
- Durable material;
- Coffee doesn’t”run away”.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher.
Buyers recommend taking care of the device by rinsing it with water without detergents. Otherwise, there is a taste of metal and the protective film is erased from the inner walls.
The cheapest option in the rating of a geyser coffee maker on gas, which is easy to find in many supermarkets and electronics stores. The main material is stainless steel. It has a large volume of the finished drink, which is 450 ml. So, you can treat even a large company with a Cup of coffee. This will only take 10 minutes.
- Low price;
- It turns out a lot of coffee;
- Quick availability.
- Poor tightness.
Before use, you must check the tightness of the twist, otherwise, the structure will bend.
The best hot spring coffee maker for induction hobs
Geyser coffee makers for induction stoves are an outlet for coffee makers with non-standard kitchen equipment. This purchase will help you save on electricity and prepare a flavored drink. There are not many dishes with a magnetic bottom, so 17 participants were analyzed, 2 of which deserved a separate mention.
A good coffee maker for electromagnetic stoves takes up little space, but the output is 6 cups of strong coffee of 25 ml each. The main material of the product is stainless steel. Despite the specifics of the product, the price will be pleasantly surprised, because it is close to the classic version. The quality remains at a high level.
- Strong material;
- Induction cookers of any type “see” the model;
- The handle does not heat up;
- Easy to care for.
- You need to find a suitable mass of coffee.
Reviews on Italco Induction agree that the output is a drink that is difficult to distinguish from prepared in professional equipment. However, for full “disclosure”, it is recommended to fill the coffee container not completely, so as not to overdo it with the strength.
Bialetti Moka Induzione
When viewing this nominee, a non-standard appearance immediately catches the eye. The most common option is silver-red. It is often compared to the Ferrari style. If the catchy color is confusing, then there are 4 more color options. You should not worry about sealing here since there is a special rubber gasket between the threads that do not allow steam to penetrate through the cracks. The volume is not so big – only 250 ml, but this is enough for 2 full cups.
- Stylish appearance;
- Good build;
- Easy care;
- Quick availability.
- At first, the coffee turns sour.
Fans in reviews of geyser coffee makers are advised to buy several coffee blends after purchase and experiment with their number. Thus, it is easy to choose the perfect taste for yourself.
Best electric geyser coffee makers
Those who are constantly in the morning do not have enough time or a lot of things that do not allow you to constantly monitor the preparation of coffee, it is better to buy an electric geyser coffee maker. It does not differ from the models of the previous categories, just the heating element is built into the device.
Bialetti Moka Timer
The Bialetti geyser coffee maker is electric but very multifunctional. The wired base is easily removable, allowing guests to serve coffee in any convenient place. Another advantage of this model is the built-in timer. So, you can leave pre-prepared products for the night and Wake up in the morning not from the alarm clock, but from the signal of readiness and spicy aroma. After the rise, the temperature will remain for another 20 minutes.
- Comfortable handle;
- Clear interface;
- Designed for 6 servings.
- The price is above average.
For lovers of cappuccino, Bialetti firm offers to buy the kit separately and Frother to add the milk foam resistant.
The more budget model is made of glossy black metal with a transparent top. Therefore, you can watch an interesting cooking process. The device does not require additional effort, just turn it on. When the process is finished, the auto-shutdown mode will work. Suitable for those who like to drink coffee in large portions, because the volume is 300 ml.
- It is interesting to observe;
- Quality material;
- No noise;
- There is no timer.
For ease of use, there is a built-in switch-on sensor.
Which geyser coffee maker is better to buy
The final decision before purchasing should be based on the intended type of preparation, home equipment, personal tastes in volume and strength of the drink. For stoves, you need to select the appropriate models, and for carefree cooking, electric options are suitable.
- Rondell Kafferro RDS-499-stylish model will fit well in the kitchen with a dark design;
- Irit IRH-455 – the cheapest option from the list, working with gas;
- Tescoma Monte Carlo is a reliable coffee maker with thick walls;
- Italco Induction-reveals blends in different ways;
- Bialetti Moka Induzione – there are options for different kitchen colors;
- Bialetti Moka Timer-convenient for those who are constantly in a hurry in the morning, because of the presence of a timer;
- Hotter HX-445-easy and safe to use.
The best geyser coffee makers will not leave indifferent even discerning fans, as the technology is as close as possible to the drip.